Monday, March 21, 2011

Stay tuned....


for a blog post about the framing by Dad. Sometimes you need to hear it from the pro, not the apprentice!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Okay, so as of today I didn't even know there was such a blog!!!! No one told me ='( hehehe.
I was just reading all the posts, and I got so excited!!!!! How awesome it must be living in Chile!! =D Is it hot or cold at this time? What season is it? Oh, what time difference is Chile to Aus??
Wow, I feel like I haven't been in contact with you guys for months... which is true =P hhehe. I'll have to make sure I look back here constantly, even tho I seem to have laid off blogging =/

love to you all and God bless <3
Rach =)
xoxoxo

Click said...

You make me laugh... Waiting for the next post with great anticipation...
:)